当前位置:无锡热线 > 文旅 > 商务 > 正文
商务英语实战汇总:第7篇
时间:2007/12/5 15:14:51 来源:无锡热线 编辑:城市网
What risks is the People's Insurance Company of China able to cover?
  中国人民保险公司承保的险别有哪些?
  What risks should be covered?
  您看应该保哪些险?
  What kind of insurance are you able to provide for my consignment?
  贵公司能为我的这批货保哪些险呢?
  It's better for you to can the leaflet, and then make a decision.
  你最好先看看说明书,再决定保什么险。
  These kinds of risks suit your consignment.
  这些险别适合你要投保的货物。
  May I ask what exactly insurance covers according to your usual C.I.F terms?
  请问根据你们常用的CIF价格条件,所保的究竟包括哪些险别?
  It 's important for you to read the "fine print" in any insurance policy so that you know what kind of coverage you are buying.
  阅读保险单上的“细则”对你是十分重要的,这样就能知道你要买的保险包括哪些项目。
  Words and Phrases
  PICC (People's Insurance Company of China) 中国人民保险公司
  risk insured, risk covered 承保险项
  risk 险别
  to provide the insurance 为……提供保险
  leaflet 说明书
  fine print 细则
本站部分信息来自互联网,如果您认为本站有侵犯您权益的内容,请及时通知我们,我们会作出适当的处理。
E-Mail:nihao@foxmail.com 合作QQ:80044735
Copyright@ 2018 无锡热线 版权所有